Simon A House is a small business, specialising in pieces associated with early aviation for collectors,
restorers & enthusiasts - based on the beautiful heritage coast of Suffolk.
Unsurprising it’s fronted by Simon, who’s family originally ran an antique barometer and scientific instrument
business in the West Country.
- The business has been operating for 10 years, developing from a general interest in aviation and the clocks,
barometers and scientific instruments Simon used to restore and work with in Somerset.
- In addition to the items on the website, Simon is happy sourcing items to order and shipping worldwide is a speciality.
- Recent projects we have been associated in include:
- Supplying original instruments and a period 130hp Clerget engine for a Sopwith Triplane project in Australia.
- Supplying the main original instruments for a Bristol Scout aircraft with history in the U.K. Bristol Scout Project
- Although mainly operating over the internet you can meet us at vintage motoring & aviation events, or by appointment.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for more details.